Quilting, Knitting, Beading, etc. and living in an RV!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Another year.....

Sure wish I had a new project to post, but I keep starting one and then putting it away.  Just can't find anything that I really want to get into.  But at least I'm looking for something now! :)





In the meantime, hubby bought us a vintage motorhome to play with.  Not that 'play' would be my choice of what's involved!  But so far, I've managed to sneak in and make 2 of the 3 sets of draperies and new booth cushions--plus sponge painting a wall....  Then he started in on the furnace repair, which involved removing the couch (and scattering tools everywhere there was a flat surface), the upholstering of which is high on my list of things to do!

I got a few "before" pics taken, but they'll keep until I can take the "after" ones.

1 Comments:

  • I’m certain that your husband is happy with all the help that you give on revamping his vintage motorhome! It is good to seat on comfy seat cushions while on the road. And I think by now, you two have a lot of adventures with your RV, and enjoying not only the seat and the draperies, but also the road! Keep us posted!

    -Tobias Thrash

    By Blogger Tobias Thrash, at September 28, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home