Quilting, Knitting, Beading, etc. and living in an RV!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Winds

The leaves are blowing around and coming down...weather has turned chilly! Time to be makin' some cozy, warm things! My hoodie is done and I decided a warm pair of wool socks would be good... I ended up making 3 of the same sock...the first was big enough to fit over the bandaging on my post surgical foot! LOL!



I ended up with a 'patterning' problem, which my DD tells me there's an easy cure for--so it won't be happening next time! :)

I also crocheted a hat (since I had plenty of time to sit around!).


That was fast and fun and my Canadian friend thinks she needs it to keep her head warm this winter! :)

Now, I'm trying to resurrect a pattern that I used 35 years ago and can't find anywhere now. Its a dolly purse for my granddaughter--if I can remember how to make it! We'll see...

Christmas is coming and my 'invalid' status is about to come to an end, so I'd better get busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home