Quilting, Knitting, Beading, etc. and living in an RV!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Winter's Warm Sweater


I was making a Christmas ornament one day, not long after my last post, and ran out of 3 mm pearls--so I went to ChinaMart. They didn't have them, of course. So I wandered down the yarn aisle and came across a pattern booklet with a bulky, hooded sweater pattern in it--and bought it and the 10 skeins of pretty cheap acrylic yarn to make it. This is it, so far! Almost done on the second sleeve, which leaves the hood and patch pockets! :D I've been doing a lot of knitting.....

Looks like I'll be doing a lot more for the next couple of weeks. Went to the foot doc today to find out why the month-old needle puncture in my foot still hurts. Reason? There's still a needle tip in there! Which has to be surgically removed Friday. :( Good thing I've got the sweater to finish up and plenty of sock yarn to work with....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home