Quilting, Knitting, Beading, etc. and living in an RV!

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Crafting once more!


One day I realized that basketball season was starting soon and I didn't have a thing to wear to my grandson's games--so I made a bracelet. I liked it well enough that I made another for my DIL, and then another, and another and started discovering a few people who wanted one! So, I'm still making them--and actually selling a few!

Any day now, I need to put away the seed beads and get out the faceted, plastic beads to make some Christmas ornaments to give for gifts this year.... An elderly lady in town gave me a large box full of the beads, plus quite a few patterns, so I have to do SOMETHING with them! :)

AND, I'm wearing out all my socks! Got plenty of sock yarn...I guess that'll be my next project. Until then, I'm getting some practice at darning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home