Quilting, Knitting, Beading, etc. and living in an RV!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The trouble with my quilting blog, is that I don't quilt all the time. Like, now I'm knitting my first sock! I kept fussing at my daughter to make socks for me and so the other day, she handed me a set of needles, 2 balls of yarn and directions. Only, she hasn't finished writing down her directions, so here I am, ready to make the heel, and there are no directions!!!! Gonna have to buy a second set of needles to start the second sock, while I'm waiting!


I love the socks she has made for me. She uses Regia sock yarn, which comes in gorgeous varigated colors and is soft wool and just enough nylon to make them last a while.

Meanwhile, we're just trying to keep warm and keep wood in our son's furnace to help pay our expenses here. Winter in IL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home